Thursday, April 03, 2008

What the Future Holds...


What the future holds for me.. I am here sacrificing my time, work, loved ones, family, and everything just for the sake of a piece of paper called a PhD. Is it gonna worth it? Am I destined to all these things.. Hmmm

Ideals are like stars: you will not succeed in touching them with your hands, but like the seafaring man on the ocean desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them, you reach your destiny.

I was just about to pop up my brain to go through a series of journals. Hmm, I guess I better join my housemate for a good round of karaoke. Yes, forget about my future for the time being and enjoy what is out there for me. Haha..

'
Di suatu senja di musim yang lalu, Ketika itu hujan rintik,Terpukau aku menatap wajahmu, Di remang cahaya sinar pelangi, Lalu engkau tersenyum, Ku menyesali diri, Tak tahu apakah erti senyummu, Dengan mengusap titik airmata, Engkau bisikkan deritamu, Tersentuh hati dalam keharuan, Setelah tahu apa yang terjadi, Sekian lamanya engkau, Hidup seorang diri, Ku ingin membalut luka hatimu'


6 comments:

Irwan said...

it is one way to see it.. a piece of paper...
but then..
let's ponder on the otehr aspect..
what would that piece of paper would do to you, your family, your academic fraternity, your society, your nation, your fellow Muslim....
it is after all a reward of a piece of your useful contribution to the society...
so my friend, it is somethign special that you are doing there..
yes.. it is hard at times, being away from your loved ones, but just remember that you are in their prayers....

Padil said...

Yes, you are totally true. But in some ways there are other better and more inspiring ways to give back to nation, society, religion and family..
Argh, I dont want to mumble about this thing anymore. All I wanna do is to take all this thing as challenges for me to be a better person.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lerr jiwang nyer...
Nak gak satu lagu. Ok?

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

u minat Broery ke? me too...