Thursday, April 03, 2008

Deko Bersama Eric.. My Sister's Dream..



Hah, I forgot to tell anybody a story about my sister's (Fadilah) dream to be on 'Deko Bersama Eric'. The audition was at One Utama Shopping Complex, Last year.

Remembered the night before the interview, she actually (physically) dragged me to burn some midnight candles to get her to prepare for the interview. My sis, my bro-in-law, Lutfi and myself were actually acted as if its the real interview. Of course, being 'botak', I was forced to be the Eric and my in-law as a poster-post. Hehe. It was funny that we actually created thousands of story lines (that would actually win Eric's heart, *we thought.. ), few of them:

- On how her husband is actually dying of a heart cancer and she would like Eric to redesign the room so that her husband will cure of the disease (tapi in-law aku tu sihat walafiat jeee)
- On how she's dying to impress her brother (me, off course, daa), whom is picky, and always throw away her ideas of how a 'nice interior' would look like (tapi aku kemas katil pun malas... interior design? hmm jauh panggang)
- On how she would like to win her husband's heart. Because she never knew how to tidy off the house and he ran away from the house for a month just because tak tahan rumah bersepah (tapi aku rasa kakak aku tu, pandai kemas rumah and habuk pun tak de kat rumah dia)

and the list went on and on and on...

And ended up, we bunked together at the living room WITHOUT one solid idea on what to present at the audition ..................... and off course, she didn't manage to pass the second round. Pity my sister... You go Girl.. Kalau aku ada duit lebih, aku panggil Eric design rumah kau ok.. and surprisingly, Eric looked much older real life.. Amazing, how the technology has shed off few years off Eric's face on camera!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I want Eric's magic touch too!

Anonymous said...

heheheh...haroos kena masuk tv...leh nampak lagi muderrrr...hehehehh