Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ooops, I Did It Again..!!

After reading so many pages of journals and books, I came to realization that the more we read the more we realized that we are just an unintelligent human being. And that time I always ask myself 'apsal la aku tak study mende ni betul-betul dulu?'

I remember an Alec Bourne's quote: It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated... hahh... Alec, you are totally true!!



I knew it. I could never wake up on time!!.. I set the alarm on my corroded Nokia. With a new aim to wake up early and shoooosh to school. Hmmm.. 'hot hot chicken shit' la kot. Ooooor may be I should consider buying a new phone, which is an enticing thing to do this month. Obvious options: Nokia Nokia and Nokia. N96 is such a beauty.. with 16GB memory and 5MPix Carl Zies-lensed camera, and live TV, mp3, owh its just like a cute combo of: Ipod, Sony digi cam, LCD TV, radio, GPS system, HP PDA, in ONE... now who can resist that?



So there it goes, I missed my Geomechanics class. But to ease my guilt, there will be another short-course on Geomechanics offered by Mining School, which I think is more relevant to me yaa.. (the former geomechanics is offered by Civil, which may not be, even 50%, relevant: saje nak sedapkan hati la kannn)..

So instead of being in a class and listening to a boring lecture, I headed straight to UNSW library. Got myself some books and read a few pages.. :).. yeay..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Boring lecture?