Thursday, April 03, 2008

Ding Dong.. Insomnia?


Argh, It's 1:29 am. And I could not sleep again... Macam mana ni?

I had one insomnia on a night in January 2003 at my mother's house. I was uncomfortable in my bed, hot, and had drank black tea earlier that evening. Well, of course I didn't sleep well but really that was the first time I couldn't sleep when i wanted to. It really upset me!! I was lonely that night while everyone slept great and that night sent me down a nasty road that lasted for days!!! insomnia had entered my life (temporarily). I agree with the psychological aspect of insomnia. I had always slept great (except one time when I was little, but that didn't last long, i was anxious about school). Insomnia had "sucker punched me" and I was unprepared. I was trying to sleep but couldn't. I was in misery. I know that I was just only exaggerating this insomnia thingy. But I know that this thing will probably end up destroying my day tomorrow.

I wish I have someone to hug at this moment. Since I know, a simple hug would cure my insomnia...

End...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the word is "cuddle" not hug. why do u say "someone" and not your "wife"