Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The First Day in Sydney, Australia
















Hmm,

Now I have realized that aging is a strong factor that influences our decision and the way we look at life. I never thought that life would be this challenging.

Thanks to those who have helped me dealing with the grieving situations (guys, Sydney is not that bad, now, as I thought it was several weeks ago). Now I am back as a normal person (I supposed...). My new friends in Sydney: Kak Nany & Abg Mat, Sham & Fiz, Kak Noriah & Stephen, Azli & wife, Lokman & wife, Abg Rahim & Kak Zura, Farid & wife, Azlan & Zurin, Hazizan, Shah Datuk & wife, Hamzah, Apai, Awe, Manor, Avinash, Mohamad, Altaf, Abdoul, Mustahfiz, Hamid, Joshua, my Prof. Sheik Rahman... I hope to find more friends here. I remember, Aristotle's quote: Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.

But to all my good ole friends: all UTP, PETRONAS, YM, SPECIAL friends. You guys have given me enough strength to deal with my life. Thank you friends!!..

Argh... Thinking that I am going to be in Sydney for the next 3 years is gruesome. But there will be light at the end of the dark road.

Argh... "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me".

No comments: