Thursday, April 03, 2008

Good Morning Sydney.. I am Homesick..



It's morning here in Sydney: 8:30 am. But my mind could not think of anything else other than my family. Argh, this is what they called Homesick kot. But I know this will be over soon when I get busy with my proposal, literature reviews and all those never ending phd process, futhermore phD is 'Patiently Hoping (for a) Degree'.

I am browsing for a flight ticket (Jetstar) flight Sydney to KLIA. I am going back in August or September. So guys, if you gotta good offer of 'Sydney to KLIA' flight, buzz me. God knows how much I want to be back (even for a short while), meeting my family, my friends....

This picture was taken while waiting for my mom (beli aiskrim) at the front gate of Taiping Zoo. In her quest of shutting off my nieces and nephews mouth from being too loud and noisy. Might scare off the cutesy Marmosets tho..

From left: My brother (Adik, who looks like Rich Estranged - 'Itu Kamu'), my father (Khalid), my abang ipar (Ami), nieces (Nuyeen, Nurul), nephew (Ipan), my sister (Linda), and ME. Hehe.

'You were there for me to love and care for me
When skies were grey
Whenever I was down
You were always there to comfort me
And no one else can be what you have been to me
Youll always be you always will be the girl
In my life for all times'


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i went to Zoo Taiping years ago...hehehehe...suker tgk cimpanzi yg pose2 malas ala2 bersantai kat tepi kolam..

Padil said...

hehe.. I love the marmosette... (ala2 alanis morisette).. sebab depa sgt la cute macam ko nak tarik tgn2 dia dan buat gulai .. Melaka Zoo is better i guess

Anonymous said...

really? dh lama tak pi zoo..hahahahahah..marmosette menantang apa? spesies ungka kah?

Padil said...

marmosette.. nanti aku letak kat blog how it looks like
hehe comel

Anonymous said...

Well written article.