Friday, April 11, 2008

I just Bought Sony Ericsson W910i. :)


It was last Tuesday that I annoyingly dragged Aji to Eastgardens Mall. I had the initial plan to buy the mesmerizing Nokia-N96. However, after done much thinking (near the toilet door at the mall :)) I quickly came to a decision to change my preference to Sony Ericsson W910i simply for 4 reasons:
- Nokia N96 is too expensive (sama harga dgn Hyundai SOnata 2nd-hand kat sini)
- Sony-W910i has an amazing built and super smooth body - handsome-looking
- Sony-W910i is definitely for music lovers (like me.. Can't live without a tune in my head)
- Sony-W910i has the 'Shake Function' which you can shake it to move to the next song on your list

For the 4th reason tu (I was impressed the moment I tried it- at the store) tapi bila balik umah, I think its kinda silly and crazy sebab terpaksa shake-shake the hphone utk go to the next track while all you can do (if I can still recall the 'conventional' method, hehe) is to touch the 'Next' or '>>' button. Hmm but all the hype bout this phone has got me.. at hello.

Despite that, Sony-W910i is a catch.. I love it. and still admires the phone. For friends in Malaysia, if the price is reasonable, I'd say, go for it!!

There goes my first wishlist :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember long long time ago, while we were housemate, you condemned my sony ericson... but now, you bought one.. :)

still loyal with sony ericson here.

Hmmmmm.. your opinion/ comment really time dependent. :)

Anonymous said...

selamat bertelefon sakan...hehehee. jangan lupa call org2 yang penting. ok!