Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged From Mr Darwish

Thank you for asking me these questions (kalau aku ada masa aku jawab definitely), these are my answers:

1) what makes u sad

Its hard to make me sad. I remember last time I cried out loud was when my (really really) best friend left to other country to pursue his study, and that was after 18 years (when my father passed away..). Anyway, now the only thing that makes me sad is: if someone I hoped for and loved let me down.


2) between beyonce & jlo?

Well, interesting question, whether I prefer an iced-white coffee or caffe latte. No No.. they can't be compared to those items since they are an item themselves. So, personal choice, Beyonce. She has attitude, good voice, good figure, more sexual attraction... J-Lo.. just and purely sexual attraction.

3) is it difficult to hanlde machintosh for someone who has been using windows forever?

No, its not difficult. If you learned windows in a day. You should expect to spend a week to be able to use Mac. Mac is an interesting machine to work with, many good features and super fast, but (a simple example), you are used to have right and left-click on your mouse with windows, and with mac u have only 1.. Its like switching from manual car to auto car.. needs a lil bit while to get used to.

4) what if your fav food?

Favourite foods, hmm banyakk... but if a friend would like to belanja me, I would ask for Salmon Grilled kat Chillis.. Anything Salmon-ish is yum yummmm...

To credit my mom (the greatest cook in the world - sayanggg makk), I love her Ikan Pari Masak Pecal, uhhh terangkatttt...

5) rumah tepi pantai atau rumah dalam hutan dekat dgn air terjun?

Kalau takut di landa ombak jangan berumah di tepi pantai.. But to hell with this, my choice is tepi pantai. Jeles jugak seeing those who managed to own a house by the beach, to wake up in the morning because of high tide and sound of waves, to feel the sea breeze on my face while watching the sun set through the windows, and having a barbeque right besides the beach.. arghhh.. my dreammm..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

power siodzz..nanti aku tanya lagi! kui!

Anonymous said...

ermmmmm..ikan pari masak pecal tu maksudnya, ikan pari bakar..then diracik-racik halus..dicicah dgn kuah santan yg dibubuh cili padi hijau n ramuan lain, diperah dgn limau nipis/kasturi tu eh? atuk aku masak pecal style mcm ni..tatau la pecal ko mcm mana...tapi, pecal atuk aku (banjar) mcm tu...selain tu aku suker makan Mee Jalbut yg atuk buat...bessssssst...!