Saturday, June 07, 2008

Places to Visit before I die... Top Ten

My Niece: Alisya (daughter of Fadila and Lutfi)

Last night, I had a dream.. a rather good one. (in the dream) I went to places that I have never seen (in my life).. I wished the dream's true, but I was awakened by the subuh alarm... Fushhhhh, there goes my sweet dream..

Everybody has their own dream places to visit. As part of my hobby, I have travelled to many places. But there are few places that I wish to visit (or revisit) before I die (nak join travel ke next time.. ring me, we set a plan):

1 - Mekah - (obviously, the most holy place on earth)
2 - Bali - (been here 2 years ago, the place has just got its charm and beauty)
3 - Prague - (been dreaming to visit Prague ever since I watched The Mission Impossible, truly beautiful and impressive architectures)
4 - Tokyo - (I wanna be lost in translation..:))
5 - New Zealand - (the land of LOTR, simply breathtaking views and nature)
6 - Petra, Jordan - (for its majestic The Ancient CIty of Petra)
7 - Venice - (its just so ramantic, to ride on a gondola, or be in the Carnivale)
8 - Dubai - (everything is gigantic and over-the-top, I heard..)
9 - Hong Kong - (I just dont know why, but I wanna go there)
10- Alaska - (its good to be on an extreme-weathered country (to be able to appreciate what we have in Malaysia - kalau tak asyik bising je 'panaaaas, panaaaaaaas'))

7 comments:

padli said...

hurm...i've never thought of going to those places...partly because i'm always broke(mara allowance isnt enough n i dont get much money from my parents)...hv only been to 4 countries-->MALAYSIA, OZ, INDONESIA n SINGAPORE(for 6 hours...lol)hopefully after aku dah keje, aku bleh jenjalan ke luar negara...hehehe...owh someday i hope i can go to china :)

Padil said...

Well, china is not a bad choice anyway.. Always wanted to visit the great Wall of china and the Terracotta Army.. Leh laa gi sekali. tunggu AirAsia open discounted route to China hehe

padli said...

yeah...we can...i'm learning mandrin now (definitely aiming to go to china :P)...i guess ur sister's name is fadila (since ur name is padil kan :P)...nama adik beradik.aku pon cam sepesen jer..fitri, fadli, fayad, faaza ngan athirah(yg last nih parents aku bleh plak letak depan dia urup lain plak :P)...hehehe...

Padil said...

hahaha.. U guessed it right.. dah adik beradik kan... belajar aa mandarin.. tapi skrg nih China pun dah tourist friendly so kinda easy to sway along..

Bassel said...

I hope you'll get you wishes of going to Mekah, and to Jordan (i am in jordan :) ).

Padil said...

Bassel.. I really wished to see the CIty of Petra.. Hows it, mate?

Bassel said...

It is fabulous , some says that it is the city of Thamood, mentioned in the holy Quran, but it is really a city on rocks.

see following pictures
http://www.pbase.com/mansour_mouasher/image/17838933