Friday, May 23, 2008

Its Been A While..

Hmm Its been a while since my last post on this blog. Where was I.. Time is just ain't enough for me (at least to sit down quietly and start writing on this humble blog of mine). Even If its 48 hours a day, I still do not think it is enough.. But being a human meself, anything can never be enough for me. I always want more more and more. When I was a kid, my mom bought me a Superman T-Shirt (orange color), but the next day, I forcefully pulled her dress and demanded a Spiderman T-Shirt, and the list kept on going til one day my mom said: 'Please be grateful of what you have already had, for things will just be taken away from you if you don't'... Hmm that has kept me on my ground (for almost an hour before I turned back to the usual demanding-me.. :)). Sorry Mom.. But you are the greatest Mom in this whole world!!

And that old-time-say 'Grass is Always Greener on the other side' almost applicable to me on every single event that had happened to me. Til now.. Am I an ungrateful son-of-a-gun? (what the hell is this really means, but its simply kewl' to hear those american actors say it), No!! Certainly not, since my mom has thought me well in that 'department'. But I guess as I am counting my linearly rising age, nearing 30: life is just to short to enjoy everything....

Been reading few articles over Malaysia Today, and its very interesting to observe (from a different point of view) what Malaysia's political environment has gone through since the day of PRU (it was one day before my flight to Sydney - oooh I could (still) feel the excitement when they announced Mr Samy Bullu lost his seat): with Anwar's army is getting stronger by day, our former PM retracted himself from UMNO (in which he was the pioneer - New UMNO), with that 'bloody' Karpal Singh who think that he is superior beyond political and religions, with PAS who pusposedly forgetting the promises they made during PRU, with Pak Lah's (the flip flop) credibility going down the drain, and that Najib's brother debut on the Rich List.....

What is happening to our country????? Are we forgetting the day when Pak Ungku proudly brought our country its MERDEKA!!..

Hmm pening pening bila fikir pasal nih... But 1 thing for sure, I am still proud to be Malaysian!!!!

No comments: