Friday, May 23, 2008

Cinema Cinema Cinema.. Movies Wish-List


The last movie that I really enjoyed most was The Spiderwick's Chronicle over at Hoyts Cinema Eastgarden Mall. Apart from that other movies were simply lackluster. Here is the movie-list that I am dying to watch (forgive me since I have not been to cinema that often now):

1 - The Iron Man
2 - Congkak
3- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
4 - Mongol
5 - GI Joe
6 - Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
7 - The Incredible Hulk
8 - Hellboy II

What about Sex and The City: The Movie and Indiana Jones? Hmm yeah yeahh with all the hype.. I will buy the ticket if somebody dragged me to the cinema...

Dr Seuss: Horton Hears a Who? Best ke?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. i guess u've change ur mind about SATC.. thanks to syazwan for enlighten us!! - yunos